AF13467 – Procurement Executive | Automotive Corporate
:: About the business:
Al-Futtaim Automotive occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to their brands worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Automotive is synonymous with brands such as Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and Volvo which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. We also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world’s top automobiles and automotive products like Hino – Japan’s leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries as well as the franchises for Hertz Rent-a-car – the worlds largest rental and leasing company and FAMCO heavy goods Machinery.
:: About the job:
Reports to: Central Procurement Manager – Strategic Global Sourcing
Direct Reports: 0
Department: Central Procurement Department
Responsible for sourcing of products and services, negotiations with vendors and subsequent issuance of Purchase Orders while ensuring quality timely delivery
- To raise purchase orders as per the purchase request received
- To use approved source of supply and pricing
- Follow up with vendor to ensure on time deliveries
- Maintain accurate purchasing documents and data
- Respond to all requesters/supplier inquires, orders, complaints
- Review all invoices received, complete the goods receipt and invoice verification (3 way matching) in the system and send them to accounts payable to clear Payments.
- Resolving the PO blocked for payment due to incorrect invoice, duplicate billing etc.
- Time lines
- Team Work
:: About you:
- Should have previous knowledge/ experience of Procurement
- Knowledge of Ariba and SAP systems is an advantage
- MS office package
- Min 3-5 years of experience in procurement
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|