Position : JDE Business Process Analyst(Finance)
Job Type : Contract – 1+ yrs.(Extendable)
Location : Doha, Qatar
Onboarding : Immediate
JDE Business Process Analyst
Reporting to Head of Purchasing, head of treasury and head of General Accounts, the Business Process Analyst, will be responsible for leading the standardization of various business processes in preparation for a new ERP upgrade / implementation and developing and implementing improvements to delivery improved business performance.
The role will identify, develop and implement improvements for various business function processes(Finance General – A/P, A/R, treasury, procurement and budgeting) and map out the proper processes. As necessary works as a liaison between business units and IT; completes business cases in support of projects; participates in our facilities business process modeling and research efforts.
- Drive process improvements by understanding the current processes in-place and mapping out and documenting the same
- Provides a single point of contact for business units into IT and acts as a conduit between the two organizations.
- Propose and collaborate with business owners for necessary buy-in for required solutions. Drive and monitor the implementation of the same.
- Ensures the business area has properly designed internal controls and if not articulate a best practice approach to deliver the same.
- Identify and apply best practices to core business processes wherever deficiencies are identified.
- Participates in business process modeling sessions, acting as a documentarian, co-facilitator, or subject matter expert in such sessions.
- Initiate business transformation as required with collaborative workshops, meeting and JAD sessions to reach consensus across groups.
- Prepares and analyzes monthly continuous improvement activity, monitoring reports to identify issues and opportunities for improvement. Participates in business process management efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the business area.
- Monitor daily functions within the business areas (e.g. month-end closing) in order to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Recommend financial modules, configuration and maintenance within the ERP system utilized at present, in line with the best practices (e.g. chart of account segregation and updates, close month-end periods, update currency conversion rates, etc.).
- Maintains user modules configuration documentation within the financial areas
- Performs module project management duties as assigned within the financial areas.
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills, with acumen in BPA work
- Experience as a Business Systems Consultant in an Oracle / JD Edwards environment and implementation of an ERP system
- Strong customers focus with good interpersonal, facilitation, verbal, written and listening communication skills. Strong MS Office skills.
- Perform process modeling of end to end business processes
- Familiar with Six Sigma approach and tools (process mapping, RACI Matrix, risk assessment)
- Facilitate workshops with process owners as necessary
- Perform As-is and To-be analysis for the process domain.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS degree in Business or computer science or Engineering Degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Familiarity with industry accepted BPM / SDLC methodology (e.g. Six Sigma) and toolsets.
- ERP Operational and business process experience (3 years core experience)
- 7+ years of strong industry experience