Business Development Consultant- IT – Dubai, UAE
Our client, a Fortune 500 company is looking at hiring a Business Development Manager -IT, for Middle East region based at Dubai.
Profile & Requirements for this role :
- BE + MBA (preferred) with Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- 9-10 years of work experience in the IT industry from leading Global IT services company
- Should have a strong network of local corporate clients in UAE etc
- Min of 3-5 years of experience in selling IT services. Should have worked for at least 3-5 years in the UAE market
- Should have worked on proposals worth $3 – 5M and above. Should have at closed a deal worth at least $5M. 100% track record of Target Achievement and number driven
- Should have worked and have basic domain understanding of key industry verticals ie BFS, Insurance, Manufacturing , Retail,
- Should have good technology knowledge in ERP, CRM, EDW, Portal, Content Mgmt, EAI, ADMS, Testing and IT IS
- Should have the ability to actively support the presales team on proposals and review the proposals independently
- Good Negotiation Skills, Self Starter, Self Motivated and High Energy person with a passion to achieve his goals. Should be Result Oriented
- Should have a good understanding of the regional culture
- Should have a strong relationship with Middle East Principal Alliances such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, IBM, etc
- Must have a UAE/GCC Driving license.
As a business development manager you need to work with government/government departments/corporate and maintains strong relationships with key contacts in existing government entities/accounts and develop new accounts. Liaise between the technical team and clients, as well as senior management and stakeholders as well as identifies market trends, gaps and niches. You will have leverage the technical and industry-specific knowledge to develop strategic business development plans and sales strategies. He should be marketing programs/bids for customers as well as business prospecting and bidding. He should be overseeing high volume pipeline management and conducts client presentations and negotiations. Provides quotes on major projects and manage account transitions
Nationality : Emirati Only
Exp. Required : 8 – 10 Yrs
Other Skills Required :
You should be fluent in Arabic and English and possess excellent writing and presentation skills in both languages.
Desired Skills & Experience
Excellent relationship’s person , Must have handled a large team , should have very good knowledge & contacts in the Middle East region .
Should have closed large value deals ( 2-5 million USD+) ,
Should be able to strategise , plan and work on a sales forecast .
Excellent number crunching skills, negotiation skills and must be a deal clincher.
If you feel you’re the right fit then please mail your CV along with your passport copy.