AF13192 – Service Contracts Executive | AF Motors – CSO
:: About The Company:
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the prominent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota’s worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world’s top automobiles and automotive products like Hino – Japan’s leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
:: About The Role:
Responsible to handle complete contracts processing and to follow directives of the Contracts Supervisor to achieve the sales & financial targets of the department.
- Productivity – Ensure to complete contracts processing on time to reduce contracts WIP’s in order to facilitate the workshops to invoice their pending contracts jobs as soon as possible.
- Communication – Assist all branches sales staff by answering queries, quoting and resolving their contracts related issues.
- Personal Development – Get OJT & all other necessary trainings to be more competent & productive
- Contracts Invoices Inspection – Ensure that there is no overcharging or wrong billing in workshops contracts invoices. If error is there, inform your line manager
- Team Work – Ensure to work as team professionally & efficiently by adopting supporting style to achieve the set targets.
- Quality – Ensure quality is there in all documentation and contracts processing.
- Customer Satisfaction – Assist the customers within the policy limits if customer has contract related financial or operational issues.
:: About the Person:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Diploma in Auto / Mech. Engineering or Business Graduate
Minimum Experience: 2 -4 years in a major automotive manufacturer or dealership / distributorship as a Contracts Assistant or Service Advisor
Job-Specific Skills: Basic knowledge of accounting, finance, data processing & auto engineering.
Communication & Inter- Personal skills.
Good PC skills including proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel & MS Power point.
Behavioural Competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Handling , Time Management & team work.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|