AF12649 – National Sales Manager – Motorcycles | Al Futtaim Honda
:: About the Business:
Honda is one of the UAE’s most popular automotive brands and enjoys a presence here dating back to the 1970’s when it was introduced by the Al-Futtaim family. Honda’s presence in the market has grown considerably, aided of course by excellent products – a car for every occasion, motorcycles, marine motors and other power products to make lives easier. We are the sole distributor for all Honda products in the UAE and our nationwide network of showrooms cover the country to enable everybody to experience and enjoy the Honda range of products easily and conveniently
:: About the Job:
The National Sales Manager – Motorcycles is fundamentally accountable for all Sales functions across the UAE reporting to the Operations Manager MCPP. Moreover, as a senior member of the team, strive to reinvigorate and reinvent the business by way of adopting SMART objectives. To be seen as an inspirational and self-motivated leader and a strong advocate of employee and customer delight with openness and full transparency. A member of cross functional committees that shares best practice and subscribes to value adding initiatives amongst their peers.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
Achieve budgeted sales volumes, gross margin and net profit levels – Honda Motorcycles
- In line with the business strategy and directly with the Branch Sales Executives, ensure that programmes and controls are in place to achieve the calendared budgets.
- Ensure that incentive schemes are motivational and in line with group policy and budget. Quarterly reviews are essential in order to measure success.
- Develop/ Maintain Strategic Pricing model to enable sales to achieve volume and GM objectives
- Develop Tactical Marketing campaigns to ensure that the business objectives are achieved
- Maximise efficiency between vehicle ordering and invoicing to reduce the stock holding days to match the strategic/ tactical plan
- Order units to minimise the stock days based upon the seasonality & volume figures defined by the Sales Planning Committee
- Minimise financial exposure within the value chain
Staffing levels, HR and Training activities
- Ensure that correct levels of the right calibre of staff in line with budget are recruited across defined areas of responsibility.
- Provide on-going training, coaching and development support.
- Manage and motivate staff to ensure morale is high and objectives achieved.
- Ensure at all times product knowledge of sales team is excellent.
- Take relevant action as required to performance manage staff.
- Ensure that the Sales Operation achieve the CSI result in line with the strategic objective
- Ensure each team member has a permanently active individual CSI improvement plan
Budgeting and Planning
Produce stretching yet realistic budgets for the Motorcycles Sales to ensure continuous development and improvement of the business.
- Ensure that the vehicle branch network is maintained properly in line with Al Futtaim and Honda CI principals.
- Recommend additional facilities with relevant cost/benefit analysis as and when required.
Manage stock levels
- Maintain in line with budgeted levels to support sales plans.
- Review actions as required to manage stock levels proactively.
- Maintain optimum Display & Demonstrator stocks in order to achieve the budgets and targets set.
- Conform to credit polices stipulated within the DOA.
:: Skills and Experience:
The selected candidate will have the following education, skills and experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 10 years of Sales experience of which 5 years as a Senior Manager within in a related field.
- Passionate about Motorcycles.
- Bike riding experience will be an added advantage.
- Financial Accounting – fully conversant with profit & loss.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills,
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proven problem solving and decision making.
- Able to employ and track KPI’s across the business.
- Possesses good analytical skills.
- Team leadership & communication skills.
- Able to attract, motivate and develop a multi-cultural workforce.
- Strategic thinker & visionary.
- Customer service orientated.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|