AF13077 – Management Accountant | Retail Corporate Office
:: About the Business:
Al-Futtaim’s Retail Division holds a stable of world class brands operating in buoyant markets with huge growth prospects. Some of our brands are Marks & Spencer, Toys R Us, and IKEA as well as Robinsons with a range of smaller brands selected for their appeal to the markets in which we operate. We currently operate our Retail outlets across the Middle East and in South East Asia.
We have enjoyed phenomenal success throughout the UAE, Egypt and GCC countries. We are in the final stages of outline planning for massive growth and need to prepare for the next phase of this program.
:: About the Job:
We are currently seeking an experienced finance professional for the role of Management Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the job holder would be focus on following areas:
- Financial Accounting: Assist in management of company accounts & financials
- MIS and Reporting: Support in Preparation of monthly Accounts (B/S, P&L, Cash flows etc.) Preparation of MIS in concise manner to reflect the business performance for the reporting period to assist in decision making process.
- Budget / Reviews & Compliance: Assist in Budget preparation / Budget Review & Manage ERP requirements of the Group through ensuring compliance to consolidation requirements (Budget / Actual performance)
- Monthly Closing: Monthly accounts closing / provision review, GL review & perform related process in the system.
- Capex & Fixed Assets: Track the Capex spends & ensure capitalization is complete in time.
- Customer Service: ensure that timely and qualitative information to various departments as per business requirement.
- Review critically various financial / non financial information capturing process to identify scope for improvement / automation.
- Participate in projects as and when required.
:: About You:
Experience / Skill Set:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good Understanding of accounting Practice and ERP system ( SAP / BPC / BI preferred).
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Advanced skills Excel / PPT preferred)
- Good interpersonal & organization skills
- 3 – 5 years of finance experience in retail (preferred) / trading industry.
- University degree in Accounting, professional qualification in Accounting would be advantage.
- Analytical mind and good business acumen.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|