AF13168 – HR Analyst (Working & System Support) | Al-Futtaim Group HR
:: About the Business:
HR Connect operates in a shared service environment, a central unit providing HR related services to a user base size of 10,000 Employees, Managers & HR Business Partners in Al-Futtaim.
:: About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Analyst to work from our HR Shared Service Centre based in Dubai Festival City. Reporting to Team Leader – Working & System Support, you will be responsible for incoming requests from the business which are escalated by Tier 1 for various activities like Payroll transactions, renewals, loans, official letters to Banks & Consulates etc.
Your duties will include:
- Show levels of expertise in a specific functional area (eg. HR processes, policies, transactions & etc)
- Ensure data quality & accuracy are met at all time through “Right First Time” practice.
- Communicate results to employees after having received confirmation that request is resolved.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of policies and procedures within the Group.
- Demonstrate proactive personal commitment to the adoption of new processes and working practices.
:: About You:
To apply for the role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in HR, Business, Management or Technology
- Experience in customer service help desk role would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- 2 – 3 years experience in supporting HR system transactions module – Personnel Admin, Organizational Management, Payroll, Time Management & etc.
- SAP HR exposure is a plus
- Experience in common help desk tool such as CRM will be an advantage
- Proficiency with PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Multi tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment
- Excellent attention to details, with speed and accuracy
- Ability to make decisions that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency
- Exposure in business travel process and request handling
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|