AF13182 – Customer Relations Executive (x 3) | AF Motors HO
:: About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Automotive occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to their brands worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Automotive is synonymous with brands such as Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and Volvo which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. We also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world’s top automobiles and automotive products like Hino – Japan’s leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries as well as the franchises for Hertz Rent-a-car – the world’s largest rental and leasing company and FAMCO heavy goods Machinery.
:: About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit a highly enthusiastic Customer Relations Executive to join our team in Dubai. Reporting to the Call Centre Manager.
The department acts as the focal point to continuously promote the concept of CS among staff and upgrade the level of services offered by the Company. A close liaison is maintained between all departments and all personnel are involved in the process to create a “Quality Service Culture”. A close watch is kept on the services of the competitors and the company is kept ahead of the market. Every tool of communication is used to promote company’s competitive edge in its services. The Department lays down the basis for improving the quality of customer service in all departments, and creating customer loyalty – essential for the medium to long term success of the business.
To provide full support to Al Futtaim Motors customers and the customer relations team in the following:
1) Handling the initial customer complaint medium – call, walk-in, email, fax etc
2) Swift and sure handling of customer complaints in conjunction with the customer case managers
3) Maintaining the highest standards of call centre processes and protocols in line with TMC and international best practise (answer rate, abandon rates, speed of call resolution etc)
4) Close and sure follow up of all cases received either through first handling closure (inquiries) or through communication with customer case managers and the businesses.
5) Out-bound calls for CSI and other customer relations activities
6) Creating corporate trust based on integrity and fair handling of all enquiries and complaints
7) Providing relevant information in reports to the Call Centre Manager
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling in-bound and out-bound calls for customer complaints and CSI follow up
- Simple complaint resolution and coordination with customer case managers for more difficult complaint resolution
:: About You:
To apply for this role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: High school or diploma graduate, basic technical understanding of automobiles
Minimum Experience: 2 – 3 years relevant experience (customer service agent in automotive, banking, finance, or technical experience with customer facing role in automotive industry)
Job-Specific Skills: English and another language skill (Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Tagalog, Farsi etc) are essential. Technical knowledge of automobiles, negotiation and influencing skills
Behavioural Competencies : Calm and relaxed personality, conflict resolution, ability to think clearly under pressure, strong attention to detail, ability to follow up and ensure closure of cases.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|