AF12636 – Marketing Manager | AF Motors – Lexus
:: About the Company:
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region’s Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world’s most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
:: About the Job:
To develop and implement marketing strategies for Lexus vehicle sales and service and promote the Lexus brand in order to increase market share and sales
- Develop and deliver the advertising and promotional elements of the brand including;
- Press advertising
- Events (Motorshow, launches etc..)
- Manage brand digital platforms including website and social media
- Develop and deliver launch activities for the brand. Launch activities to be to consumers, media and internal sales personnel
- Manage marketing budget, ensuring efficiency of spend.
- Manage TMC marketing support. Ensure correct administration of marketing claims to TMC to ensure maximum reimbursement from TMC
- Provide marketing support to sales personnel to allow effective on brand communication to customers and increase sales
The job holder is the central player in communication of the relevant AFM brand message in the UAE. The effective communication of the message is critical to the ultimate success of the brand in terms of both volume and GP in the short and long term.
The job holder will liaise with a number of other stakeholders, notably; GMASCO (the Group communications agency), the product team of the brand and the brand sales teams.
The job holder will report into Head of distributor operations
The job holder will also have to liaise with third party suppliers and the brand principal.
:: About You:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: University Graduate or significant experience in sales and/or marketing within the automotive field.
Minimum Experience: 3-5 years in a Sales and/or Marketing Department, automotive experience a must
PC Competency/Computer Knowledge
Arabic language skills are preferable as well as UAE experience
Initiative, creativity, attention to detail, ability to think strategically
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|