AF11785 – Recruitment Specialist | Centralised Recruitment Team
:: About the Business:
Al-Futtaim’s centralised recruitment team is a special place to work and, we think, a unique in-house recruitment team in the Middle East. We take pride in managing our own sourcing without agencies, we measure everything we do, we use the LEAN recruitment process to prevent waste and we carry a huge workload which we share and manage. We are highly systems and process driven and rely heavily on initiative, consistency, intelligence, discipline and good technology to save money, time and effort. Our team comes from the UK, Uzbekistan, New Zealand, India, Philippines, Canada, Australia, Syria and the USA. We speak Arabic, English, Russian, French, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Tagalog, Ajami, Tamil, Farsi, and Turkish. In our first year of operations, 11 of us recruited 2,049 people and we won the Middle East HR Summit Award for the best HR Initiative in the Region. In 2012 our team of 27 working across 5 counties recruited 4300 people into our business. This is a team of dedicated hands-on, professional recruiters and is not for sales experts, the faint-hearted or those looking for an entry point into the HR profession.
:: About the Job:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Specialist to join our ever-growing Al Futtaim business. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for recruitment of multiple positions across all levels.
JOB PURPOSE: To analyse jobs, source, screen, assess and short list candidates, support selection, conduct checks, support job offers and conduct pre-boarding of employees. Responsible for recruitment within a nominated business of the Al Futtaim group of Companies ensuring all standard recruitment processes and practises are followed. To create and maintain key relationships with HRBPs and hiring managers.
- Management of approximately 70 – 120 vacancies at any one time
- Keep the cost per hire to a minimum
- Reduce the time to hire where possible
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Take a job brief from the hiring manager and analyse the job requirements in detail
- Create a sourcing strategy. Write adverts, select advertising channels and decide on possible overseas locations for target to ensure suitable candidates apply.
- Support the interviews/assessments of candidate by the hiring manager and HRBP. Facilitate and record activities and results and ensure results are used in a comparative fashion to guarantee merit based decisions are taken.
- Negotiate and discuss offer details with hiring manager and HRBP before making offer to selected candidate. Prepare offer letter using OPEL and send to candidate via Sniperhire. Where possible answer questions related to the offer and / or recruitment process.
- Complete the candidates reference checks and continue a relationship with selected candidate and until the full offer and acceptance cycle are complete to pre-boarding. Pass candidates completed pack to HR Connect ensuring all necessary administration on Sniperhire is completed.
- Personal accountability for data entry and record keeping of all activity that sustains corporate recruitment metrics, analyse deviations and suggest development actions.
- Educate the line managers and HR Business Partners on the standard operating procedures for recruitment and agree on SLA’s where necessary. Additionally they should be educated on Sniperhire and its usage.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with existing clients and resolve problem/ conflict when required
- Ensure suitable candidates are included in the first shortlist
- Obtain maximum results from a minimum advertising spend.
- Ensure the most suitable candidate is selected. For overseas hire, make sure cost of interviewing is kept to a minimum.
- Maximise offer to acceptance ratio
- Receive completed reference feedback from at least 2 referees.
- Guarantee candidates can be processed without delay by HR Connect and that candidate is fully aware of terms and conditions of employment offer.
- Timely/accurate delivery of daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the line managers and HR Business Partners. Declare all hired, on hold, new and withdrawn vacancies in a timely manner during the daily lean meeting.
- The efficient and timely manner of successful vacancy completion.
- Weekly/ Monthly meeting/ Account management meetings
- To support the recruitment function in educating and influencing the business on recruitment policies and practices, and contribute to the business’s group wide recruitment initiatives.
- To work with the HR Business Partners and Business heads to ensure best recruitment practices and to deliver recruitment initiatives into the business.
- To ensure manpower requirement focus is maintained (in line with budgets) and diversification goals are reinforced and achieved.
- Stay a breadth of policy changes in on-boarding, housing, compensation and benefits and work closely with those teams to resolve complex issues.
:: About You:
- Must have a minimum of 4+ years recruitment experience either from an agency or an in-house team
- Must have minimum of 2-3 years of recruitment account management experience in an in-house or agency environment
- Must be passionate about recruitment as a profession and want to be part of the team long term
- Must be a listener and note-taker
- Analytical (in thought and practice)
- Committed team member and a hands-on worker who lives for getting quality results
- Able to set aside old process habits and quickly adapt to the working of the team
- Exposure to or an understanding of how LEAN recruitment works
- First class skills with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Must have used an e-recruitment platform as a recruiter
- Able to influence hiring manager behaviours and educate them on best practises
- Clarify questions in job briefs and interviews
- Extremely organized with the ability to perform administration duties
- Be able to multi task and be very flexible in day to day work routine
- Experience of mentoring and developing team staff
- Confident in presenting to business groups, managers, HR Business Partners and colleagues
- Experience of working in KPI driven environment
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|