AF11911 – Quality Analyst (x2) | Al Futtaim Logistics
:: About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Logistics is a leading Supply Chain Management company in Dubai, UAE, with our major shareholder being one of the largest business houses in the lower Gulf region. Al-Futtaim logistics, started as a small warehouse for Al-Futtaim products about 25 years ago, and has developed over the years into one of the largest logistics service providers in the UAE. We have nearly 500 people on our diverse team from 20 different countries.
We offer superior pan-Arab supply chain management solutions including warehousing and distribution, freight forwarding as well as IT solutions and Supply Chain Design and Consulting. The company has an international network of offices and agents for overseas freight and warehousing and distribution centres in all major UAE cities and ports.
:: About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Quality Analyst to work for Al Futtaim Logistics. The Quality Analyst will be assisting the Quality Manager in the following responsibilities:
- Defining, implementing and updating the Quality Management System by interfacing with the GM’s / Business Sector Manager/ Operations Manager
- Conducting Periodic Internal Audits and assisting Operations in closure of the Internal Audit findings / External Audit findings (DNV , FIDI FAIM) / Group Internal Audit Findings
- Defining the User Requirement Specifications for the identified Process Automations by interfacing with both IT and Business Users and Testing the Process Automations along with the Business users before the release in the LIVE environment
- Generating the KPI’s or Metrics report from the System ( SAP / Cargo wise EDI) and sharing the analysis with the GM’s / Business Sector Manager/ Operations Manager / Team LeadersIdentifying Process Improvement projects and Providing the analytical and project management support for successful completion of projects
- Developing Process Training Material and providing Role based Trainings for the New Joinees and Refresher Trainings for the Employees
:: About You:
To be successfully considered for this role, you must have the following experience, skills, knowledge & competencies;
- BE /MBA/ Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Quality Management
- Must have 3 -4 years’ experience in defining, implementing and maintaining processes. Also identifying and implementing Process automations.
- Six Sigma & ISO certification (ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001 & OSHAS18001) experience will be advantage.
- Must know to identify and lead Kaizen / Lean / Six Sigma based process improvement projects to closure
- Must be well versed in defining training material and providing process trainings
- Must have domain experience in Supply Chain
- Must have experience of defining, documenting, implementing Business processes
- Must have good verbal and written communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
:: Apply Online