AF11932 – MIS Administrator | Al Futtaim Motors HO
:: About the business:
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE,while continuing to contribute to Toyota’s worldwide growth. Today Al- Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus,which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road.Besides Toyota,AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world’s top automobiloes and automotive products like Hino-Japan’s leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer,Toyo & Chen shin/Maxxis tyres,GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises,AF Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centre throughout the UAE.
:: About the job:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced MIS Administrator to be based in our Dubai office.
Analyse all business processes and develop systems to automate manual tasks and improve the way CSO manages information to ensure the correct decisions are made in capacity, profit, customer service, financial and process performance. Manage SAP master data and pricing. Create menu pricing and manage all promotional pricing campaigns. Support the Fast Forward Implementation and post go live support
- Development of systems to measure business performance to ensure tracking of key business indicators and practicing continuous Kaizen on these systems.
- Involvement in BIW report development and speccing, and using this information for database development and in house reporting
- SAP Master data maintenance and pricing support. Development of management of menu pricing.
- Fast Forward project support
:: Job Context:
|1) Serving as a main line of support for all the CSO departments pertaining to MS Office queries, maintenance of Database related information,
Supply accurate and up to date information to the CSO staff,
2) Focus on automation of reporting
3) Administration and control of all CSO Databases
4) Maintain all SAP Master data and SAP system pricing and support to end users
5) Support in the reporting and analysis
6) Compiling and maintaining Menu pricing
7) Managing the service desk queries,
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Job-Specific Skills: Data base management, MIS Reporting, SAP master data and pricing
Behavioural Competencies :
- Customer Orientated
- Planning and Organizing
- Task Orientated
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|