AF11967 – Executive Secretary | Al Futtaim Group Real Estate
Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE)
Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) is the real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim group which is headquartered in Dubai. AFGRE is responsible for the origination, conception, development, procurement and construction of mega projects and the leasing, sales and operation of these projects after completion.
In addition, AFGRE develops and operates an extensive multi-million dollar portfolio of individual corporate real estate and investment assets across the MENA region.
The two current flagship mixed use urban communities under the Festival City brand are the award winning, Dubai Festival City (5.2 million square metres) and Cairo Festival City (3 million square metres).
About Dubai Festival City
Dubai Festival City is an Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate development project which covers 5.2 million sq m and stretches 3 kilometres along the historic Dubai Creek that optimizes the thriving and visionary spirit of Dubai.
Dubai Festival City is an established creek side, mixed use destination and premier waterfront community interconnecting finest residential, shopping, dining, leisure & entertainment, international hotels, schools, golf course, automotive park and offices. It is formed into three distinct districts and connected by a 30 kilometers internal road network and creek side promenade. This existing community offers freehold villas and apartments for sale and lease which combine traditional and contemporary architecture. Upon completion, the community will be home to 50,000 residents living in 20,000 villas and apartments, and ideal place to work for 50,000 office staff.
Dubai Festival City has recently won 3 top recognitions at The Arabian Property Awards 2010, in the categories of Best Mixed Use Development for Dubai Festival City, Best Residential Development for Al Badia Hillside Village, Dubai Festival City and Best Retail Development for Festival Centre, Dubai Festival City.
About Festival Centre
Festival Centre is home to Dubai’s premier concerts and festivals and has hosted world class entertainers such as Carlos Santana, Maroon 5, Tamer Hosni, Amr Diab, Shah Rukh Khan and Kylie Minogue. It has also presented Dubai with a wide array of festivals from the Emirates Airlines International Festival of Literature through to Dubai Desert Rock and Dubai Bike Week. Festival Centre hosts events, parades, entertainers and musicians each week ensuring families are always engaged and rewarded for their visit.
Festival Centre is a landmark 2m sq ft urban retail resort which forms the epicentre of Dubai Festival City now acknowledged to be one of UAE’s most exciting retail, dining and leisure attractions. Set on the historic Dubai Creek, Festival Centre, offers over 400 world class retailers, 90 restaurants, cafés and bistros, a 12-screens Grand Festival Cinemas complex and a parking for more than 10,000 cars. It also boasts a stunning Marina and some of the emirate’s most photographed sunset vistas.
The award winning Festival Centre has recently added the Five Star award “Best Retail Development” at the Arabian Property Awards 2010, and two other prestigious Retail City awards – “Mall of the Year” and “Best Retail Destination of the Year”.
About Cairo Festival City
Cairo Festival City is the second fully integrated mega project to be progressively delivered. Encompassing the finest shopping, dining, entertainment, homes, school, offices and leisure, Cairo Festival City is connected by an internal road network and a necklace of parks interlaced throughout the city. Upon completion, Cairo Festival City will be home to over 13,000 residents in villas and apartments and a place to work for 50,000 office staffs.
:: Job Purpose:
Providing secretarial, administrative and clerical support to high-level management executives, specifically the Regional General Manager-Shopping Malls. This role demands exposure to highly sensitive information and involvement with superior contacts requiring considerable use of discretion, tact, diplomacy, and judgment. The basic administrative or secretarial duties involve diary management, greeting visitors, answering the telephone calls, conducting assignments and projects, receiving and distributing correspondence and mail, gathering information and compiling diverse reports for management.
:: Key Accountabilities:
- Responsible for maintaining & managing the Regional General Manager’s daily calendar and schedule
- Arrange meeting invites and appointments and ensure the Regional General Manager is well-prepared for the meetings;
- Attend meetings and take minutes as and when required
- Plan, organize and arrange the Regional General Manager’s travel itinerary including but not limited to ticket and hotel bookings, visa processing, and other documentations related to the travel and ensure that it is in compliance with the company’s International and Local Business Travel Policy
- Responsible for preparing travel expense reimbursements in line with the company’s International and Local Business Travel Policy.
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the Regional General Manager’s office and ensure that all office equipment & facilities are in working condition.
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering stationery and grocery supplies for the department
Filing and Document Circulation
- Responsible for devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing and document tracking and circulation.
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing communications and documentation, including distribution as appropriate, obtaining background information and preparing standard replies on behalf of the Director.
Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Provide support and assistance to the department in any administrative and coordination tasks as and when required
:: Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Minimum secondary level of education. Degree qualification preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in administration or secretarial role, with at least 2-3 years experience in the capacity of Personal Assistant or Executive Secretary for a Management level position in a large-sized organisation.
- Excellent oral communication skills, including an ability to provide effective and appropriate advice and information to a variety of people and to use discretion with confidential information.
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to compile and prepare reports, presentations, submissions and other documents.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to meet deadlines and manage a varied workload in a busy environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites i.e. MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
:: Company Profile:
|Business Unit:||AF Group Real Estate|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|