AF11900 – Business Development Manager | Middle East or North & East Africa |
:: About the Company:
Al-Futtaim Automotive occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the UAE, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE while continuing to contribute toآ their brands worldwide growth.
Select Auto, part of Al-Futtaim Automotive Group, has been set up to deliver the regional requirements of Oil & Gas, EPC, NGO and Defence clients around the globe, with emphasis on remote and emerging expeditionary markets. Select Auto supplies heavy construction equipment, MHE, vehicles, generators and maintenance services. It is the single point of contact for customers of this profile in these emerging markets and will operate as an internal customer for the other automotive group companies wishing to expand into remote locations.
:: About the Job:
The Business Development Manager is responsible for investigating the legal requirements for operating in a specific country, registering a company (with support from the Dubai HQ), developing sales leads, engaging clients, and working with external and internal parties to deliver the sales solution. The Business Development Manager will either be Dubai-based and forward deployed to assigned MEA Countries. The incumbent should expect to spend up to 75% of his/her time deployed into austere locations.
:: About You:
- You will have a proven track record of success in selling Business to Business solutions to clients within a variety of companies within the following sectors: Oil and Gas, EPC and governments. These will ideally have been based in Middle East or East and North Africa.
- The role will require someone who is able to solve both simple and complex problems and situations, through “thinking on their feet’.
- The successful applicant should have a willingness to travel to austere locations as a major part of the role, with an anticipated 75% of the time being spent in these locations.
- You will need a good understanding of local customs within the country of business, with ideally an existing network of contacts.
- You will ideally be bilingual in English and Arabic
- You will require at least 3 years (ideally min 5 Years) in Business Development or Business to Business Sales role, together with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Technical Discipline related to the company’s core activities.
- You will be able to demonstrate the following competencies : Communication (Written and Oral), Conceptual Thinking, Achieving Results, Dealing with Ambiguity, Building Teamwork, Time Management, and Networking
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|