AF10052 – Business Development Executive – Project Management | Al Futtaim Auto Center Corporate Office
:: About the Business:
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world’s most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al Futtaim’s Automotive Division have formed a new division under its umbrella, ALAC, this will incorporate the tyres and batteries division, workshop equipment division and body shop division. This new service division will be one of a kind in the UAE offering end to end solutions for commercial and retail customers alike.
:: About the Job:
Reporting to the Project & Business Development Manager, the main job responsibilities will include:
- Conduct time and motions studies on service and parts operations to improve process flow.
- Standardize all process in a document format to ensure a clear understanding of all new processes.
- Develop standard process flow charts to analyze existing processes
- Develop project plans for all analysis and studies within the aftersales divisions
- Support the network and business development team to ensure the successful introduction of process quality gates to ensure accurate systems and customer data for the whole Aftersales Operation.
- Implement quality gates within the process that supports system development and efficient work process.
- Analyze business trends and calculate financial implications for process development.
- Support the business development team with the analysis of processes.
- Market Awareness and understanding of the challenges of customers and competitors.
- Have advanced Business to Business consultative sales skills
:: Skills and Experience:
- Project Management certification
- 2-3 years of project management experience is a must
- High influencing skills internally/suppliers
- Self starter and ability to take ownership/lead deliver complex projects
- Ability to work with people and a diverse team
- Ability to look at issues in detail
- Good command of English (speaking, understanding, writing)
- Excellent listening, presentation, prioritization, report writing skills
- Track record of Business Analysis and Project Management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, MS Project, Visio & AutoCAD
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
:: Apply Online