AF10608 – Solution Architect Automotive | Enterprise IT | Dubai, UAE
:: About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Enterprise IT provides support to the Al-Futtaim Group across all geographies. It manages the IT application and infrastructure across various lines of business including Automotive, Retail, Real Estate and Financial Services. The core components of EIT are Business Application Management, Infrastructure & Operations, Enterprise Architecture, Service Management, Information Security, IT Procurement and IT Governance.
:: About the Job:
The Solution Architect– Automotive needs to understand and can implement the best Business Processes by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers business processes as part of the overall SAP program. The Solution architect also needs to be aware of other applications and trends in the automotive domain and should be in position to suggest the solution to guide the Functional consultants, The Senior Solution Architect – Automotive will be responsible for the global solution which includes responsibility for the method and processes used to translate business requirements into a coherent solution considering balancing both the functional needs and data architecture. The candidate will provide an expert level of skills & knowledge in the evaluation, development, testing and delivery of Automotive application and business process developments. The primary solution focus area of the job is SAP but the job entails deep understanding of other applications and its interface using SAP standard middleware where ever feasible.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Design and Evolution of the business process design within the overall architectural framework of Enterprise
- Design of Project solutions / Request for Change
- Supporting the solutions which are required to meet the business needs.
- Functional Team and Business User Coordination
:: Skills and experience:
The successful candidate will have the following skills, qualifications and experience;
A minimum of nine (9) years’ experience in the design, configuration, testing, debugging, delivery and support of SAP Automotive processes, and Four (4) full SAP project life cycles of significant size, scope and complexity (Required). Candidates with less experience will be considered for suitable positions.
- Be well versed with SAP Vehicle Management system and SAP Dealer business management. The knowledge of SAP logistics modules and its integration with other SAP modules is required.
- Expert knowledge of SAP modules like FI, CO,SD,MM, CRM is advantageous.
- Has extensive experience delivering IT solutions.
- Develops the technical strategy for the program and acts as SME to program/project teams in the plan, design, and delivery of solutions.
- Develops and drives short & long term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key business segments.
- Excellent process and solution knowledge required in New Vehicle Sales ,Used Vehicles sales, Parts , Logistics and Procurement areas
- You will support Business Solutions: Guide project teams in the delivery of solutions that adhere to, and drive forward, the architecture of SAP solution.
- Experience in designing solutions that encompass complex processing for automotive industry.
- Involvement in SAP Automotive environment as a Solution lead would be advantageous.
- A degree in Information Systems or Business Administration related discipline (preferred).
- SAP certification/ TOGAF/ TERP 10 will be a plus.
- Prior working experience as solution architect or Integration manager is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager will be highly regarded.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|