AF11091 – Marine Technician x 2 | FAMCO | Dubai
:: About the Business:
Peace of mind. A reliable service. Refreshingly simple.
Al-Futtaim Marine is a newly established marine company based in Festival City Marina – with a customer service orientated philosophy.
With an exceptional background in the regional automotive industry, as well as a strong foothold in many other industry sectors, Al-Futtaim has naturally progressed into the marine leisure business, bringing with it an unparalleled infrastructure and secure foundation
Al-Futtaim Marine offers the following services:
- Yacht Servicing and Preventative Maintenance Packages
- Leisure Engine Sales and Servicing – Honda Marine & Yanmar
- Yachts Sales – New and Used
- Marine Components
- Marine Consultancy
- Marine Insurance
Product knowledge, hands-on experience, regional familiarity and outstanding customer service skills are what have driven our selection criteria for the Al-Futtaim Marine team. Our team intends to treat clients as they’d like to be treated – we stand ready to bring peace of mind and refreshingly simple approach to the leisure marine industry.
:: About the Job:
The Service Marine Technician will be responsible for supporting the Mobile Service Manager in running the Al-Futtaim Marine Service Package’s and also day to day service work.
- To be active in securing new business.
- Provide leadership on day-to-day operations of the service department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- To maintain and re-stock necessary tooling
- To ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Maintain business relations with all customers of the Company.
- Use strategic planning to ensure the profitability of Al Futtaim Marine’s Service products.
- Represent / Participate in promotional activities and trade shows.
- To be aware of the other Marine companies and always strive on improving our approach.
- Establish a connection with customers, visit as required and provide a point of contact for product support within the organization.
:: About You:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Marine Engineering (Mechanical) trade tested or equivalent.
- Experience in elector/mechanical equipment and fault finding.
- Experience in electrical equipment installations and fault finding.
- Experience in Inboard, outboard, shafts, gearboxes and propeller installations, IPS and Stern Drive Power Units
- Working understanding of Marine Electrical Systems, Marine Air-conditioning Units & Grey & Black Water Systems
- Full Driving License
- At least 6 year(s) of service experience in the Marine Industry required.
- Result-oriented, organized, analytical, attention to detail a must as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|