|Deputy Store Manager Beehive – Cambridge|
|Salary:||£17k – 20k per year|
|Company:||B&M Retail Ltd|
|Date posted:||17 May 2013 18:01|
ASSISTANT / DEPUTY STORE MANAGER – CAMBRIDGE
Salary up to £20,000 + Plus holidays and Staff discount
If you’re ambitious, have great leadership skills and a passion for success (just like us), you’re sure to like running your own store at B&M!
B&M might be the fastest growing discount retailer in the UK, but that hasn’t come without hard work and dedication. From its first store in Lancashire B&M has grown to over 320 stores and employs over 13000 staff and wants to continue with its exciting expansion plans. For this reason we have Assistant / Deputy Manager vacancies nationwide
Working as a Deputy Store Manager within our Cambridge store for B&M you will support the Store Manager in managing the store and its staff in line with its Company goals and targets. You will manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager
In an environment that is so fast paced we believe that each Deputy Store Manager should lead and motivate from within the store – at the heart of the action.
Deputy Store Manager – Responsibilities
We expect the successful candidate to:-
– Be an inspirational and motivational leader who can communicate well across all levels
– Have experience working at a similar level within retail
– Deliver a strong and commercial visual package, staying one step ahead of the competition
– Have commercial acumen and a sound understanding of Employment Law and Managing Health and Safety
– Demonstrate a passion for our brand and store environment
– Manage the day to day running of the store and deliver all KPIs
– Manage the product package and minimise markdown and stock loss
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us we wish you the best of luck in the future .