AF11141 – Auto Painter (x30) | Al Futtaim Auto Centre – Across UAE
:: About the Business:
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region’s Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world’s most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al Futtaim’s Automotive Division have formed a new division under its umbrella, ALAC, this will incorporate the tyres and batteries division, workshop equipment division and body shop division. This new service division will be one of a kind in the UAE offering end to end solutions for commercial and retail customers alike.
:: About the Job:
We are currently seeking experienced Painters to join our Automotive team across UAE. In this role you will have following responsibilities:
- Able to interpret and understand the job as requested in Repair Order.
- Able to interpret and understand diagrams, drawings and symbols by referring to the manufactures shop manuals, repair bulletins or technical information.
- Capable of working independently or with less supervision.
- Have knowledge in computers or paint mixing programs
- Good knowledge in dry sanding process
- Capable of performing complete painting process, i.e. (surface prep to polishing)
- Able to mix and tint paint as required.
- Able to understand technical painting terms.
- Able to adopt and apply clean and safe working environments
- Usage of special tools and care of spray guns.
- Follow manufacturers and dealer working standards and requirements.
:: About You:
Preferably you should be at least High School graduate. Able to read and write English, aged 26 -38 years with at least 6 years working experience in a dealer workshop in the Body Section of Japanese/American/ European Cars. GCC experience preferred.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|