Marine Technician x 2 | FAMCO | Dubai
:: About the Business:
FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products & services to a diverse range of industries & commercial undertakings covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil & gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart & Nassau.
FAMCO has operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Ras Al Khaimah. The company’s development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.
FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company.
:: About the Job:
The Service Marine Technician will be responsible for supporting the Mobile Service Manager in running the Al-Futtaim Marine Service Package’s and also day to day service work.
- To be active in securing new business.
- Provide leadership on day-to-day operations of the service department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- To maintain and re-stock necessary tooling
- To ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Maintain business relations with all customers of the Company.
- Use strategic planning to ensure the profitability of Al Futtaim Marine’s Service products.
- Represent / Participate in promotional activities and trade shows.
- To be aware of the other Marine companies and always strive on improving our approach.
- Establish a connection with customers, visit as required and provide a point of contact for product support within the organization.
:: About You:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Marine Engineering (Mechanical) trade tested or equivalent.
- Experience in electro/mechanical equipment and fault finding.
- Experience in electrical equipment installations and fault finding.
- Experience in Inboard, outboard, shafts, gearboxes and propeller installations, IPS and Stern Drive Power Units
- Working understanding of Marine Electrical Systems, Marine Air-conditioning Units & Grey & Black Water Systems
- Full Driving License
- At least 6 year(s) of service experience in the Marine Industry required.
- Result-oriented, organized, analytical, attention to detail a must as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|