Customer Service Agent | DC Aviation | Dubai
:: About the Business:
DC Aviation Al Futtaim is in the process of establishing a VVIP business aviation enterprise in Dubai, with the Middle East being one of the most dynamic, fastest growing aviation markets in the world.
The goal is to establish a top-of-the line flight operation, as well as maintenance services, for the most demanding customers in the region, with the latest design of business aircraft being our everyday working environment. Currently, the fleet comprises of Airbus ACJ319 and a Global Express XRS jets.
Backed by a German business jet operator with more than ten years of experience in the VIP market, safety is our highest priority. Regular training at the best airline or manufacturer facilities is part of the routine.
This is a team of dedicated professionals who ask for challenges in their everyday work and are not afraid of treading on new grounds.
:: About You:
This role has been created to ensure that all passengers and guests receive VIP hospitality whilst visiting the facility. You will actively promote the comfort and well-being of all guests. You will also be required to co-ordinate all aircraft and crew requirements and monitor ramp activities in order to ensure excellent and efficient service delivery.
- Responsible for facilitating the arrival and departure of aircraft and passengers
- Co-ordinate aircraft handling and servicing in an efficient and timely manner
- Render personal service to all passengers/guests in the FBO
- Work closely with all other departments to ensure an efficient and professional service is delivered
- Facilitate comfort of passengers/guests and create harmonious atmosphere
- Greet and welcome passengers/guests to FBO
- Answer questions and advise passengers/guests concerning flight schedules; hotels; arrival or departure time etc. if required
- Guide and escort passengers/guests to/from designated aircraft; co-ordinate all transportation requirements for passengers and crew
- Expedite transfer of passengers/guests between aircraft and FBO/limousine service, including Security, Immigration and Customs
- Inform passengers/guests upon request, concerning schedules and travel itineraries
- Liaise with crew and co-ordinate all aircraft service and fuel requests
- Process handling files accurately and in a timely manner
- Inform passengers/guests of FBO facilities i.e. rest room; snack bar etc.
- Co-ordinate all third party services, catering, newspapers etc.
:: Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within aviation or hospitality industry essential
- VIP experience desirable
- Previous experience in the middle east an advantage
- Detail oriented methodical approach to solving/performing tasks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Pride in performing to the best of own ability
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
Behavioural Competencies :
- A strong sense of responsibility and excellent interpersonal skills
- High commitment to impeccable service
- Exceptional standard of professional excellence, discretion and integrity
- Social competence in a multicultural environment
- High School Certificate
- Valid unrestricted UAE driver’s license essential
|Business Unit:||Joint Venture|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|