IT Recruiter – Fixed Term Contract – Cork, Ireland
IT Recruiter – Fixed Term Contract – Cork, Ireland at Cork, Ireland – Vanty International.
||IT Recruiter – Fixed Term Contract – Cork, Ireland
|Number of availabilities:
Do you love Recruitment?
Looking for a fixed term contract?
Have experience in IT recruitment?
Then we are looking for you.
One of our prestigious Multi National IT Client and a leader in Cloud Computing space is looking for Recruiter to work on a Fixed Term Contract with their Ireland Recruitment Team based at Cork.
Contract Type: 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with line managers, understand their business plans, recruitment needs and translate these into viable, cost effective recruitment action plans.
- Disseminate complex information, design campaigns and innovative recruitment solutions, using creative attraction and assessment methodologies and also manage projects at a group level.
- Play a key role in defining the resourcing strategies to attract senior IT/ Non IT professionals, including liaising with hiring managers to determine workforce plans.
- This is a hands-on role delivering candidate shortlists and making great quality hires.
- Ensuring you have a solid network and pipeline of talent thus reducing the reliance on recruitment agencies will be a key goal.
- Strategic pipelining (long term view) or project-based pipelining to support the expansion of the Services proposition.
- The incumbent will play a key role in building the overall employer brand in the external market.
- This role will also lead the management of the internal stakeholder, producing regular updates and reports and “owning” the need to ensure the delivery of a world class recruiting service.
Desired Skills & Experience
Skills & Experience
- Looking for recruiter with minimum 4+ years of experience in recruitment
- Should have done in-house hiring of 1+ year
- Should have good understanding of Irish market and should be good at sourcing
- Should understand recruitment concepts
- Knowledge of Tech Support Industry is a plus
Excellent Remuneration and Benefits Package (including Healthcare, Pension, Subsidised Canteen, Free Parking, Onsite Gym and more…)
Excellent training and career progression opportunities
To Apply: Please send your CV in English to email@example.com
||Depending on Experience