CUSTOMER CARE QUALITY MANAGER
Chicago, Illinois, United States
AEP Energy has a proven track record of achievement and a commitment to being the “most admired” energy solutions company in North America. At AEP Energy, you’ll have a rewarding and evolving work experience comprised of intellectual challenge, professional growth, and competitive financial rewards within a fast and vibrant culture.
We are dynamic, growing, and searching for great talent
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
– Identification of projects and activities to support the department’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
– Ensure all care associates adhere to regulatory requirements during their interactions with customers.
– Assist will call forecasting analysis.
– Ensure that all customer inquiries are being supported by the care team
– Understand departmental policies, procedures/processes in order to assist team with escalated calls as needed.
– Serve as first point of escalation for customer issues.
– Train and orientate all new hires within the customer care team.
– Call Monitoring & Analysis for internal & external care associates
– Create and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reporting as it relates to call metrics.
– Create and publish monthly and annual regulatory call reporting.
– Act as one of the liaisons between the Chicago and external care teams.
– Submit production support requests and perform status checks on those requests.
– Participate in weekly calibration and feedback session with external call center.
– Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
– Create and interpret Excel spreadsheets various in nature.
– Create professional Word documents daily.
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
– Ability to read and interpret general business and technical documents as well as deliver concise communication to the Director of Care as well as other leadership members.
– Present information clearly and effectively, responding to questions from customer care associates, call center supervisors and AEP Energy leadership.
– Perform basic math skills.
– Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
– Proficiency with computer hardware components and software packages, especially Microsoft Office products. Must be proficient in Word and PowerPoint with the ability to create and insert graphs, do mail mergers, and more.
– Advanced working knowledge of Excel with the ability to write formulas, sort, and create pivot tables.
– Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
Education & Experience Requirements:
– College degree.
– 1 – 3 Years of experience in a customer care role.
– Embodies AEP Energy Values
– Strong service and results orientation.
– Methodical and organized work style—maintains notes, records, schedule, to-do lists.
– Ability to prioritize, plan proactively, manage conflicting priorities and multi-task effectively.
– Superior attention to detail and conscientious attitude relating to quality of work.
– Ability to work independently (with little instruction/supervision).
– Effective problem-solving skills: ability to identify alternatives and develop unique solutions.
– Takes initiative; proactive approach; asks questions to ensure understanding/clarity.
– Comfortable with change, uncertainty and in-development conditions.
– Resilient under stress and dealing with multiple demands.
– High EQ– superior interpersonal skills, win-win mindset, relationship-builder, able to work with diverse group of colleagues.
– Excellent communication skills – written, spoken, listening with ability to explain and interpret issues clearly.
– High-energy, drive and ambition.