AF10927 – Kodawari & TSA21, Assistant Manager | AFM – NSD | Dubai
:: About the Business:
Al-Futtaim occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to our leading brands’ worldwide growth. We represent Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Volvo and Jeep.
To provide full after sales and service support to these world-class franchises, we have an established and growing network of service and parts centres throughout the UAE. Increasingly we are finding that our Technicians in these facilities are the face of our business and we want to reinforce that relationship and high level of service delivery. Accordingly, we plan to establish a brand new, state of the art training facility to bring on our own Technicians to do things our own very successful way.
:: About the Job:
We are looking to identify an Automotive Lead Trainer (Paint and Body) to lead a team of dedicated Toyota and Lexus Paint & Body Trainers in successfully providing Technical Training programmes as required by Al-Futtaim Group Automotive, underpinned by the Paint and Body step training concepts.
You will cover the development and implementation of a blended learning approach covering training needs analysis, programme development and impact measurement.
To work with the Technical Training Administrator to develop and monitor the annual training plan and scheduling for all Technical Training.
The primary responsibilities of this function will incorporate the following;
- Deliver engaging Paint & Body, including estimation training to ensure that all distributor and company policies and procedures are adhered to, in line with Academy quality standards
- Lead the Paint & Body training team and monitor training programme content and delivery, to promote continuous improvement
- Lead the Co-ordination and monitoring of all distributor training, to ensure Brand and distributor compliance
- Contribute to the analysing of standard performance reports, operational non compliance and execution of structured action plans
- Ensure active promotion and continuous improvement of staff and customer engagement activities
- Conduct ongoing field visits in relation to training needs analysis and level three evaluations
- Complete ongoing Staff assessments to ensure continuous development of the team
:: Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this opportunity the selected candidate will need to have the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- The ability to demonstrate modern repair and paint application methods
- High level of proficiency in both written and Spoken English
- UAE driving Licence
- Do you have adult learning or training and assessment experience
- Team leadership experience
- How many years Automotive Experience do you have
- Customer Facing Role Experience
- Do you have the ability to demonstrate accurate accident repair estimations
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|