AF10923 – Key Account Manager – Corporate Fleet | Lexus | Dubai
:: The Company:
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region’s Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world’s most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
:: The Role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join Al Futtaim Motors, namely Lexus Fleet department. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and initiating business with Corporate Fleet Accounts.
Subsequently, to develop these accounts to accurately identify sustainable growth.
The key accountabilities will include:
- Vehicle sales to existing Corporate Fleet clients
- Prospecting for and development of new Corporate Fleet clients
- Forecasting future sales and assessing future vehicle requirements
- Assisting clients with after sales support as required to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintaining accounts receivables within guidelines
:: The Person:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least two years of experience in automotive sales in corporate fleet, SME or business development.
- Good understanding of the fleet and/or vehicle leasing business in the UAE
- Proven track records
- Graduate level
- Proficiency in English and Arabic (preferred).
- Highly numerate, good levels of client empathy, strong negotiator & very persuasive
- You must be honest and responsible with high levels of personal integrity
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|