AF10887 – Sales & Supply Support Specialist (x3) | IKEA Dubai Festival City
:: About the Business:
One of the companies bearing Al-Futtaim name is IKEA.
IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishings store, founded in Sweden over 60 years ago. At IKEA not only our furniture is down to earth, straightforward and inspiring, but so is our work ethics. Despite being the leading home furnishing retail franchisee across the world, we at IKEA still give you the room to grow! At IKEA “creating a better everyday life for the many” isn’t only our vision, it’s our way of life!
:: About the Job:
To maximise product availability to the customer by ensuring that all operational objectives/metrics are delivered, including quality, quantity, cycle time and cost through development and execution of operational initiatives. Ensure that the ordering system is optimised. To be the store expert in the sales IT-system. Responsible for securing that all logistics KPI’S are produced in weekly and monthly reports and communicated to the managers that are responsible to act on these KPI reports.
- Support shopkeepers in all forecasting and ordering tasks by producing analysis and follow up tools for the ordering process in the store.
- Monitor that the agreed HFB range is offered and stocked in the store and properly administered in the system to ensure we maximise availability for our customers.
- Provide our shopkeepers with relevant availability information for active sales steering in the store, to allow for a sustained perceived availability by our customers.
- Support shopkeepers with the range exchange process: – phasing in new articles and out discontinued articles in the store by monitoring progress of ordering parameters for new and outgoing articles.
- Act as an interface to secure administrative routines to maintain consistent stock balances.
- Administer stock movements in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Monitor the automatic ordering process and initiate actions in case of disruptions to the order flow that jeopardise availability for our customers.
- Secure optimal usage of internal and external order parameters and sales space parameters in the It system.
- Responsible for stock build up for replenishment solution changes, activities or in preparation for a peak sales period.
- Plan and prepare for incoming deliveries and ensure adequate buffer space in line with quantities and timelines.
- Ensure that accurate sales to range to space ratios are maintained at all times.
- Being the expert on Service Level in the store and ensuring there is awareness throughout the store about how Service Level’s are impacted.
- Develop annual goals and action plan for the stock control department.
- Contribute as a member of the logistics team and provide knowledge team and provide training to the other departments to secure logistics knowledge.
- To set and follow up on Logistic productivities.
- To ensure control over stockholding in the store.
- Constantly monitor our performance against agreed goals, adapting and taking action accordingly.
- Control costs by working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious way using good examples and encouraging my team and my colleagues to discover even more effective ways of working.
- Contribute to turnover by actively working to fulfil the Customer Promise.
- Actively work to reduce supplying costs and increasing gross margin, by coaching the commercial team about efficiency and availability implications of range decisions.
:: About You:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
High School/Trade School Graduate.
3 to 5 years retail supervisory.
Strong Analytical and mathematical Skills, multi tasking capabilities and interest in details. Must have interest in home furnishings.
Must have advanced computer skills, incl MS office – especially excel.
Must have excellent training skills
Must be able to speak and understand English
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|