AF10901 – Manager – Procurement and Vendor Relations | Enterprise IT | Dubai, UAE
:: About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Enterprise IT provides support to the Al-Futtaim Group across all geographies. It manages the IT application and infrastructure across various lines of business including Automotive, Retail, Real Estate and Financial Services. The core components of EIT are Business Application Management, Infrastructure & Operations, Enterprise Architecture, Service Management, Information Security, IT Procurement and IT Governance.
:: About the Job:
To centralize and support IT procurement activities through developing strategic sourcing plan to maximize the group savings as well as carry out the process mapping for purchasing / acquisitions of products / services as per category.
- Carry out process mapping for purchases / acquisitions of goods / Services as per category through developing procurement policy.
- Ensuring compliance with group procurement policy.
- Identifying needs and potential suppliers, soliciting bids, reviewing bids and selecting suppliers, negotiating and awarding contracts, accepting delivery of products.
- Developing existing team members from PO processing to Strategic Procurement sourcing.
- Supporting finance by tracking category-wise spend against budget
:: Skills and experience:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Minimum Experience: Typically has 7 to 10 years of business experience including managing team(s) responsible for asset management, procurement, finance, vendor relationship management, contract negotiation, contract administration, project or asset management in a technology environment. Proven history of accomplishments.
Job-Specific Skills: The candidate must have strong negotiation skills, Leadership skills, Time management skills, computer skills and team motivation skills.
Behavioural Competencies : Strong interpersonal skills, Team player, Customer expectation management
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|