AF10052 – Business Development Executive – Project Management | Al Futtaim Auto Center – Corporate Office
:: About the Business:
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region’s Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world’s most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al Futtaim’s Automotive Division have formed a new division under its umbrella, ALAC, this will incorporate the tyres and batteries division, workshop equipment division and body shop division. This new service division will be one of a kind in the UAE offering end to end solutions for commercial and retail customers alike.
:: About the Job:
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive whose main job purpose is to enhance operational efficiency through process mapping, time and motion studies to increase customer satisfaction and profitability in all Al Futtaim Auto Center (ALAC) processes.
Reporting to the Project & Business Development Manager, the main job responsibilities will include:
- Conduct time and motions studies on service and parts operations to improve process flow.
- Standardize all process in a document format to ensure a clear understanding of all new processes.
- Develop standard process flow charts to analyze existing processes
- Develop project plans for all analysis and studies within the aftersales divisions
- Support the network and business development team to ensure the successful introduction of process quality gates to ensure accurate systems and customer data for the whole Aftersales Operation.
- Implement quality gates within the process that supports system development and efficient work process.
- Analyze business trends and calculate financial implications for process development.
- Support the business development team with the analysis of processes.
- Market Awareness and understanding of the challenges of customers and competitors.
- Have advanced Business to Business consultative sales skills
:: Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will have:
- Project Management certification
- 2-3 years of project management experience is a must
- High influencing skills internally/suppliers
- Self starter and ability to take ownership/lead deliver complex projects
- Ability to work with people and a diverse team
- Ability to look at issues in detail
- Good command of English (speaking, understanding, writing)
- Excellent listening, presentation, prioritization, report writing skills
- Track record of Business Analysis and Project Management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, MS Project, Visio & AutoCAD
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|