- Location: Wiltshire
- Salary:£20000 – £22000 per annum + 4k bonus
- Date posted:05/04/2013 21:40
- Job type:Permanent
- Company:Randstad Retail
- Contact:Sarah Doyle
HIGHLY ESTABLISHED ACTIVE LIFESTYLE BRAND NOW SEEKING ENTHUSIASTIC MANAGER FOR KEY STORE IN SWINDON
IF YOU WANT TO COMBINE YOUR OUTDOOR PASSION WITH YOUR WORK – THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!
My Client is a fast growing retail chain, who are rapidly making a name for themselves as the place to go for active lifestyle fashion.
They now have a great opportunity to join their team as a Store Manager for one of their great stores in Swindon. You will already be an exisiting Store Manager or an very experienced deputy looking for your first store.
Salary up to £21k plus bonus potential of £4k
YOU – should have experience within a fashion retail environment.
You will have a real track record of managing a successful team with tangible results.
The Overall requirements are:
* managing and motivating the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
* managing stock levels and contributing to head office decision-making regarding stock control
* analysing sales figures/ conversion rates and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits
* analyzing and interpreting trends (in seasonal activity, turnover etc) to facilitate planning
* dealing with team issues, such as interviewing potential staff and providing or organizing training and development
* ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
* responding to customer complaints and comments
* updating team members on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues
* maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry generally (and also target market) understanding forthcoming customer initiatives, and monitoring what local competitors are doing;
* initiating changes to improve business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market
* helping to generate sales on a day-to-day basis by developing the team.
* Updating team members on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues;
If this exciting role, which carries with a very generous bonus package , is right for you, then please apply by sending your CV via the link below, or call Sarah Doyle from Randstad retail on 02074 400 6072 for more information today as this is pending interviews soon!
This vacancy is being handled by Randstad Retail. Randstad Retail is the retail specialist division of Randstad, who act as an employment business and employment agency and are registered in England and Wales no 6438552 as Randstad Retail Ltd. Registered office address First Floor, Regent Court, Laporte Way, Luton, Beds, LU4 8SB.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide Randstad with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.