AF10851 – Marketing Coordinator (x2) | Al Futtaim Auto Center – Corporate Office
:: About the Business::
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region’s Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world’s most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al Futtaim’s Automotive Division have formed a new division under its umbrella, ALAC, this will incorporate the tyres and batteries division, workshop equipment division and body shop division. This new service division will be one of a kind in the UAE offering end to end solutions for commercial and retail customers alike.
:: About the Job::
We currently have an opening for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join Al Futtaim Auto Center in Dubai. As the Marketing Coordinator yo will design, develop and assist with implementation of marketing materials to support the marketing campaigns in order to generate awareness, interest, desire and action for Al Futtaim Auto Centers and its businesses – FastFit, Body Centers, Tyre Zone (Tyres, Batteries & Accessories) and Auto Equip (Workshop Equipment Division). |
The key accountabilities of his role will include:
- Assist with the development and delivery of the advertising and promotional functions of the brand including CI, press advertising, digital, radio, DM, POS, sales promotion, Events (Motor show, launches etc.) and events (Motor show, launches etc..)
- Assist with the administration of the Marketing Budget including invoicing, monthly expenditure reports
- Provide ‘at a touch of a button’ and up to date spend YTD
- Assist with the creation of marketing briefs
- Provide Design solutions to the team and liaise with suppliers
- General Marketing Administration and Support
:: Skills and Experience:
Suitable candidates should have the following quqlification, skills and experience:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- University Graduate in Communication/Business/Marketing or similar.
- 1-2 years in commerce, ideally in a marketing role.
- Arabic language skills and UAE experience an advantage.
- PC Competency/Computer Knowledge
Behavioural Competencies: Initiative, creativity, attention to detail, ability to deliver on time and sometimes without supervision.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|