AF10858 – HR Analyst | Trading Enterprises | Dubai
Established in 1971, Trading Enterprises owns the sole distribution rights for Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. Recently, Trading Enterprises has added 2 high end luxury sports vehicles – Fisker and Lotus, to its portfolio. Fisker is a new generation electric car and is evidence of the company’s commitment to support the environment for sustainable growth.
Competing in the UAE’s Japanese, American and European automotive marketplace, the company is supported by a network of modern showrooms, workshops and parts outlets across the UAE, with sales and after-sales operations existing in all seven emirates.
Sales of Chrysler/Jeep and Dodge products have risen dramatically, reflecting the introduction of exciting new models. In the next few years there will be many more additions to the range featuring the unique combination of German engineering and American design.
Volvo is now firmly established in the UAE as a supplier of prestige automobiles, able to compete with the very best in the marketplace. Volvo, whilst retaining its enviable reputation for safety has now one of the most luxurious refined models ranges available. The V70 station wagon remains a firm favorite with Emirates Airlines for its Business Class limousine service.
To provide the full range of automotive services our State-of-the-art ‘After Sales centers are situated throughout the UAE and exceed the exacting standards set by our customers and our manufacturer partners.
Trading Enterprises currently employs approximately 390 highly skilled employees of 20 varying nationalities. To further build capability in our staff and to enhance customer engagement levels, intensive customer service training program is conducted on an ongoing basis for all staff at all levels, solidifying the company’s endeavor to be recognized as the premier automotive company of choice.
Al-Futtaim Automall is the Used Car Division of the Al-Futtaim Group and has been developed following extensive customer research, using worldwide best practices with the addition of market-leading customer service which everyone expects from the Al-Futtaim Group. Established in 2001, Al Futtaim Automall has quickly grown to become the multi brand, pre-owned vehicle market leader in the UAE.
Automall’s core business is the purchase and sale of used vehicles both to retail and trade customers, with vehicles ranging from economy to prestige. This is conducted through 8 locations across the emirates by a dedicated team of over 160 Associates and trained Sales Consultants to make sure customers make the right decision when buying a used car. It’s all about the people and thus our associates remain our biggest investment.
With Al Futtaim Automall being the only UAE based used car business which adopts transparency as one of its main service values, one can truly say: Al Futtaim Automall, Driven by Trust.
:: About the Role:
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, for Trading Enterprises and Automall, this role involves a combination of Compensation Analysis, Data Management, MIS and reporting, Manpower Planning and support the HR Business Partner to ensure that data analysis, reports and project documentation is prepared in line with set requirements and in an efficient and effective way.
To act as a primary point of contact for the HRBP and other HR teams on all HR matters; to ensure a keen understanding of the business so as to propose and implement business strategies, solutions and practices that support robust business growth in terms of Human Sigma optimization.
The main duties and responsibilities would be as follows:
- Compensation Analysis and data management
- MIS reporting and maintenance of reports on monthly basis
- Assist and manage the Gallup Employee Engagement Survey
- Organizational Structure management
- Other ad hoc reporting as required by the business
:: About You:
To be successful in this opportunity the selected candidate will need to have the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Understanding and experience of the Trading Enterprises and Automall business sector’s and typical branch structures/roles, sales and after sales
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 2 – 3 years HR , Business Analysis, Project Management, coordination & systems experience, automotive preferred.
- Must have 2+ years of HR experience.
- Knowledge of SAP R3, SAP HCM, SAP BI.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010; especially Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Strong reporting and data management skills using SAP-based or related database reporting tools.
- Solid data analysis experience and business acumen.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills including identifying root cause and propose corrective and preventive action.
- Accountability – takes ownership to meet and exceed stretched goals, strong work ethic, tenacious, makes and keeps commitments.
- Strategic planning skills- creates and communicates a clear, customer focussed and growth-oriented strategy and well defined action plan for each Business Unit and HR BP team.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills takes proactive measures to generate results.
- Must have excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to build working relationships.
- Presentation skills.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|