AF10541 – Reception Supervisor | Al Futtaim Motors – Ajman
:: About Business:
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE,while continuing to contribute to Toyota’s worldwide growth. Today Al- Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus,which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road.Besides Toyota,AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world’s top automobiloes and automotive products like Hino-Japan’s leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer,Toyo & Chen shin/Maxxis tyres,GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises,AF Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centre throughout the UAE.
:: About the job:
The Service Reception Supervisor will be the leader in driving the business forward, developing and improving processes and systems to increase efficiency, turnover and profits that will exceed set budgets. You will ensure the service department operates to the highest possible standards at all times delivering value for money for customers and excellent training opportunities for the employees, to motivate and identify training needs enabling staff to perform to meet and exceed our customer and business expectations. You will also establish and maintain process ensuring that all vehicle repair and other work is carried out within an operational framework and to a standard that meets or exceeds all relevant legislation, good practice guidelines and delivers first class customer service.
Reporting to the Service Manager, your key accountabilities will include:
- To organize, direct and control the workshop activities to exceed budgets, ensuring optimum use of all personnel and facilities resource.
- To ensure technical and process support to all staff and customers to ensure the “Fix it Right” ratio is maximized
- To ensure compliance and sustainment of environment & Toyota Standards at the workshop.
- To ensure that all staff is trained and equipped in line with job specific requirements and ensure active staff and customer engagement.
- To implement new ideas/systems to ensure proper workshop layout, workshop loading, equipment maintenance, and facility utilization that creates an efficient and customer focused environment.
- To coordinate activities of personnel conducting research and testing, servicing automotive vehicles and equipment and operation and maintenance, operational safety, and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
:: About you:
The successful candidate will have the following;
B-Tech/BSC Mechanical Engineer or equivalent.
Strong communication skills
5 years of previous experience in a similar field
Arabic speaker (highly desirable)
Time management skills
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|