AF10800 – Corporate Marketing Executive – AFM – Dubai
:: About the Business::
Al-Futtaim Motors are the sole distributors for Toyota, Lexus and Hino brands in the UAE. Since the company’s inception in 1955 it holds the pre-eminent position of being the largest distributor of automotive products and services in the UAE. We also hold the distinction of being one of the largest private conglomerates in the gulf region.
Al Futtaim Motors enjoy’s undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota and Lexus, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world’s top automobiles and automotive products like Hino – Japan’s leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
:: Job Purpose:
We currently have an opening for an experienced Corporate Marketing Executive to join Al Futtaim Motors in Dubai.
To provide first point of contact support for operational marketing activity within the Toyota Business divisions i.e. Fleet, Corporate, Government Relations and SME. Using a proactive approach built on market and competitor intelligence this individual will need to maintain a close relationship with all Corporate and Marketing associates to help make them a winning teams. Ideally this will be a fluent Arabic speaker with good knowledge of the English language.
:: Job Context:
Corporate Marketing Executive reporting directly to Corporate Marketing and Product Manager. This individual will work on wide variety of projects within the Corporate area of Al-Futtaim Motors focussing specifically on the Toyota brand. They will support the Corporate Marketing and Product Manager, and occasionally members of the wider Marketing team, on large scale events and activities whilst also having key projects and activities to manage themself. Activities included within the role include tactical and brand campaigns, internal and external communications, events, partnership marketing, exhibitions, maintenance of standard operating procedures and the promotion of the full range of Toyota vehicles. Interaction will be with the Corporate Management team, Corporate Key Account Managers, VIP clients, the Government Relations department and the Toyota Marketing team. The successful candidate will be integral to the success of the Corporate team; will be tasked with maintaining the Corporate Marketing budget and supporting the Corporate sales team achieve their volume and gross margin target whilst contributing to the successful completion of the overall Al-Futtaim Motors targets.
:: Key Accountabilities:
- To maximize sales volumes: Support Corporate team achieve annual target.
- Standard operating procedures: Document and control standard Marketing procedures.
- Internal communication: Work with Management team to increase drives magic moments scores.
- External communication: Deliver a quarterly newsletter and maximize all PR opportunities.
- Budget control: Accurate budget management ensuring efficient usage of budget and no overspend.
- Partnership Marketing and events: Maximize ROI from key sponsorship activity and events.
- Account team support: Produce market leading sales support material.
:: Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Graduate
- Minimum Experience: 2 years’ experience of Marketing with some knowledge of the automotive market and a B2B work environment is preferable.
- Job-Specific Skills: Well organized and happy to operate in a structured way but with the ability to adapt to tactical business needs. Clear communicator in both Arabic and English to colleagues and clients both verbally and in writing. Has the ability to work autonomously taking responsibility for defined projects and activities
- Behavioural Competencies: An energetic individual that has the desire to learn about all the elements of marketing. They should be tenacious, happy to work with a cross section of nationalities and personalities with the ability to adapt accordingly. Culturally sensitive with both colleagues and clients.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|