Senior Business Analyst – Retail | Enterprise IT | Dubai, UAE
:: The Company::
Al-Futtaim Enterprise IT provides support to the Al-Futtaim Group across all geographies. It manages the IT application and infrastructure across various lines of business including Automotive, Retail, Real Estate and Financial Services. The core components of EIT are Business Application Management, Infrastructure & Operations, Enterprise Architecture, Service Management, Information Security, IT Procurement and IT Governance.
:: The Role::
Enterprise IT (EIT) is the team responsible for IT application management. EIT looks after the SAP suite, Retail Pro, Fastrack and many other applications for the Al Futtaim group of companies.
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to work from our Dubai based offices. You will be expected to serve as a liaison between the business community and EIT organization in order to address user needs by providing optimal business solutions which meet the client business requirements, adding value through the adoption of best practice, business process improvements and the elimination of redundant activities.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to improve processes and functions
- Assists business with their process redesign.
- Management of business information to aid facilitation of optimized solutions
- Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business
- Is a strong domain consultant for the business and the technology team to aid al in aligning with the business strategy
- Formalizes agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s), EIT and business partners.
- Possesses an understanding of business trends and uses this knowledge to bring these to the business units to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge
- Works closely with business units and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis of key processes.
- Ensure solutions, procedures & processes are aligned with business and comply with the organization’s policies & standards
- Facilitate business improvement workshops on new industry trends and best practices
- Engage with and assist business with their growth plan
- New territory strategy including technology incorporation for new store openings.
:: The Person::
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- A degree in a business related discipline
- Solid understanding of business process management
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the managing processes in the Retail industry
- Solid understanding of retail domain & strategy
Behavioural Competencies :
- A Logical mind
- Good communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You will be expected to function in a fast paced Retail environment which is highly competitive. The field is constantly changing so you will be expected to keep updated on the various changes in the industry and the processes & solutions that are available to assist it. The main challenge for a Sr. Business Analyst is to function as a successful partner to the business, skillfully integrating their strategy with EIT’s framework to enable & support business growth.
:: Company Profile:
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
:: Apply Online ::